Available Position: Supervisor
Company: AIRS Call Center
As a supervisor for AIRS Call Center, you will be responsible for managing an Ameriprise office by tracking their progress, issues and acts as the point of contact when issues arise that need to be escalated to the Assistant Call Center Manager.
- Tracks daily office progress verses office goals and reports to Call Center Manager any exceptions
- Establish a monthly conference call schedule with your office to see have the office is progressing and an opportunity to address any issues.
- Audit the office results and individual recruiter’s work
- Maintains a master office report and provides the results to Assistant Manager
- Manage coverage model for their office, i.e. vacation schedules, absences
- Handle office issues if necessary escalate issues to Assistant Manager
Internal Job Posting Requirements:
- Must have successfully completed their one month review
- Completed the Fearless Cold Calling training course offered through AIRS Training
- Participated in mentor program as a mentor
- Must be available and reliable during normal business hours; 8 am to 8pm, Monday through Friday
…..If you meet our internal job posting requirements listed above, you can apply to this position by completing your internal job posting application, providing us with a short essay of why you would make a great supervisor and your resume to Jaclyn Keeling via email at Jkeeling@airscorp.com, Tammy Selick at Tselick@airscorp.com and Jessica Downey, Jdowney@airscorp.com.